You must pay the USFS annual fee before registering for any skating lesson program.
As a member of the USFSA Basic skills program at the Babson Skating Center you will receive the following:
• An official U.S. Figure Skating Basic Skills membership card
• A brightly colored record book with stickers to track your progress through the lessons
• A membership year patch
• Sport Accident Insurance
• General information about ice skating and the ability to track your skating progress off the ice using the USFSA website and mobile app
• Yearly subscription to the Basic Skills Edition of SKATING MAGAZINE
• Certificates of achievement upon completion of skating levels
• Instruction by approved USFS instructors who are some of the best in the area
• Participation in skating shows and events throughout the year
• Giveaways and raffles throughout the sessions
You must be logged in to purchase a membership package.